Should I not be in the capitol building if I have no quest for it?

1. Hello, I'm a level 12 guy who is getting pretty deep in the capitiol bldg. I'm concerned maybe I'm not supposed to be poking my head in there yet and I dont want to ruin a future potential quest.

In the main story, I'm supposed to go into the jefferson memorial to meet dad. I have being doing side quests and exploring instead.

User Info: Tronfart

Tronfart - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If you want to kill one of the Super Mutant Behemoths, you should be in the Capitol. There are also frequent chances of running into some Talons in there, so if you're looking for some decent armor or to kill some humans for that achievement the Capitol is somewhere to be.

User Info: Draco_Firecloud

Draco_Firecloud - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm level 9 and I just wanted to see a super mutant behemoth and the capitol just happens to be the first place I stumbled upon. So I went poking around in there and I havnt harmed anything, well except that behemoth. Have fun!

User Info: chocobop

chocobop - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. There aren't any quests that you have to do involving that building oh and if you exit out the back and if you've had the enclave come already you get to see a vertibird launch mini nukes at some random enemies

User Info: G4RR3N

G4RR3N - 7 years ago 0 0