Question from chiburi101

Disappearing (carried) Inventory: Mini Nukes?

I just noticed i have 8 nukes left from a previous 24 in my characters inventory. I don't do anything with them once they're in my inventory. I have read Smiling Jack may steal things from you. I loaded a save right before my interaction with him, and then loaded one that was about 3 real hrs later. Sure enough, I only have 3 left. (I have collected 5 since then I guess). At the time of his death, i searched his body and locker. I chose the strategy where u kill him and get your stuff back. I didnt notice any of my nukes in his stash at the time. I've gone back to search when i discovered this travesty 20+ hrs later. Still nothing. I am freaking out about this. Nukes aint cheap! And they're frikkin rare! Has this happened to anyone else??

Razer1313 asked for clarification::

Who the hell is smileing jack??

Answers

54zerogamer54 answered:

This may have bin a glitch so i think uve lost 'em ffor good
0 1

Cena44 answered:

I've had glitches like this only its on a dead character. Sometimes it happens like if I search a body it will say soemthing like Chinese Assualt Rifle x2 or even x5 on one person. Then I click on it and only get one and the rest dissapear. So yes I would say this is a glitch and as far as I know you can't get them back. Sorry about the trouble, and good luck.
0 0

What do u do with mini nukes? Answered lars26
More Mini Nukes? Answered 5tudMuffin
Where are the mini nukes Located? Answered stealthresponse
Where Do the Nukes in Fort Cont. Go????? Answered G4RR3N
NPC's disappearing? Open xXemo4neverXx