How do I find Dr Li after talking with Three Dog?

1. I know his in Rivet City but how do i get to where his at so i can find Dad.

User Info: sleepnene

sleepnene - 7 years ago

Answers

1. rivet city is near the bottom right corner of the map.

Careful, it's quite a treck if you are a low level.

User Info: Riaper

Riaper - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Talk to Lucas Simms - one of his dialog options will put a marker on your map for Rivet City. If Lucas isn't saying much anymore, go east (from Megaton) until you hit the river, then follow the river south. Cross the river using a bridge or by swimming and continue east along the southern portion of the map. Rivet City is in the huge ruined ship.

User Info: morailj

morailj - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. There's also a Metro station right out side Rivet City, called Anacostia or something like that. I don't know the way through the tunnels though, I took the long way around the river.

User Info: Nomanisat

Nomanisat (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Dr li is in rivet city. It is easy to get to and you can get to it at the very start of the game if you want. It is in the bottom right corner of the map and the easiest way to get to it is to travel from megaton down the river until you get there. Dont go to it from GNR building because this means going through metros which takes much longer

User Info: ThatTwinTom

ThatTwinTom - 7 years ago 0 0