Which is better to do in Tenpenny Tower quest?

1. OK well I'm doing the Tenpenny Quest and there are a number of options I can do: kill the ghouls, kill the people in Tenpenny Tower or get them to live together. I believe if you let them live together the ghouls eventually kill off the humans and take over but if you kill the humans yourself you get everything in Tenpenny Tower, and obviously if you kill the ghouls you get 500 caps (or 700). So which should I do?

User Info: pspplaya17

pspplaya17 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Well if you help the Ghouls you get the Ghoul mask. The Ghoul mask will allow you to walk among feral ghouls unnoticed.

There is also a way to glitch this mask to make it so you always have the ability no matter what you wear.

The choice is always yours in the end BUT this is definatley something to consider.

User Info: xmusclex

xmusclex - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. So here it goes:

Massacre the ghouls: get 400 - 200 caps, and 300 xp..
    Help the ghouls take over: Ghoul Mask, you get a store discount in tenpenny tower (when ghouls run it), and 300xp
    Mediate between humans and ghouls: ghoul mask, store discount, 300xp

I would say go for the third one

User Info: jcv1811

jcv1811 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. What these guys said! XD But there will be Karma consequences. If you kill the humans I think it is bad karma. If you mediate you get good karma and I think it is Neutral for killing the ghouls. But I am not 100% sure one killing the ghouls.

User Info: FuzzyKittyOwO

FuzzyKittyOwO - 3 months ago 0 0