Where in the Citadel is Elder Lyons?

1. Where in the citadel is Elder Lyons? I am having trouble finding him, and I would like to find him because I want to get permission to sell my stuff (The weight I am carrying right now is over the limit, so going is slow around the Citadel). I already talked to him in the courtyard when I first entered the area, but he is no longer there.

User Info: Da_Great_Nivla

Da_Great_Nivla - 7 years ago
    I suggest you do more of the main quest if you haven't already, up to the last quest: Take It Back!.
    It is then that you can easily find Elder Lyons as you are directed to him in the Citadel.
    I think before that point he should still be in the courtyard.

User Info: Floodclaw

Floodclaw - 7 years ago

1. I have this problem too after you talk to him to get power armor training he usually is in the citadel labratory talking to scribe rothchild the armory is in there too

User Info: papapung4898

papapung4898 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Look in the B ring of the citadel..he has a room in there, where he goes to sleep. So if you wait for a while he should show up...thats what i did.

User Info: 1KingOfGames

1KingOfGames - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I usually find him sleeping in his bunk quarters behind the large map in the laboratory.

User Info: LRMaylott

LRMaylott - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. he is roaming around everywhere but if you just beat the quest THE WATERS OF LIFE he is right there in the courtyard when you get there

User Info: cheatmaster49

cheatmaster49 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. he is in the lab in the citadel or ring A in the citadel

User Info: XxreaersxX

XxreaersxX - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Elder Lyons is usually in the lab

User Info: KillerQueen101

KillerQueen101 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. He is usually located in the lab room (with Liberty Prime) somewhere. If you are looking for him for a quest, turn the quest on in your pip-boy and a marker will lead you right to him.

User Info: zabboo1

zabboo1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. You could go in the lab and use V.A.T.S and search for him.

User Info: DarkThunder09

DarkThunder09 - 4 years ago 0 0
  8. He will be walking around the cirtadel but I had trouble finding him as well but I found him at that meeting room in the citadel through the door A ring hope this helps mate but if this dosernt work let me know

User Info: DragonbornSLX

DragonbornSLX - 3 years ago 0 0
  9. He can be anywhere in the building but look in the elder chamber(?) at night and he may be sleeping in there.

User Info: bizzyswhitetwin

bizzyswhitetwin - 3 years ago 0 0