Where can i find or find out about the escaped android?

1. I have found the audio ' A request for help' and ' Wanted trustworthy surgeon' but thats it and they dont really help. Have I missed something?

User Info: liljoexx

liljoexx - 7 years ago
    I have been to Rivet city and have spoken to Zimmer and Dr Preston and have no more info, what have i missed?

User Info: liljoexx

liljoexx - 7 years ago

1. If Pinkerton won't talk it's because you don't have enough evidence to link him to the andriod.
    Talk to doctors around the wastland like Red in Bigtown the Megaton doctor and tech heads like Moira. Sometimes you have to find a holotape in their offices or bribe them to get them to tell you anything.

User Info: TheGrimDoogle

TheGrimDoogle (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. there are a few ppl that can help you like Moira Brown for example, but then again, the broken bow of Rivet city has an entrance under the water where the broken part is, you will find Pinkerton there and he will tell you about the Android

(warning small spoiler)
    the Android is actually Harkness, a security guard in rivet city

User Info: IAppleJuiceI

IAppleJuiceI - 7 years ago 0 0