Where can I find Crowley after i give him the keys ? minor spoilers i guess..

1. I've read that after you give Crowley the keys from "You've got to shoot em in the head he can be found in the bomb shelter
    i cant find him anywhere the only place i havent looked is in the door with a sentry bot behind it that requires the key off tara fields body in the bottom of the t-1B5 bunker which i cant get to because crowley has the keys for the doors. is there any other way to find crowley and get his keys without reloading a save ?

User Info: archangel242

archangel242 - 4 years ago
    where i am now is two DLC's and at least 10 levels later.

User Info: archangel242

archangel242 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Well he is most likely to be killed on the way since that area is surrounded by mr gutsys and yao gui so if I was you, reload a save before you give him the last key and kill/pickpocket him for the keys

User Info: Tommywx

Tommywx - 4 years ago 0 1