Question from Borathion

What's with Shrapnel?

After enslaving Flak I noticed Shrapnel had vanished, I figured him and Flak were a package deal so to speak. Then a few days later I happened upon him about halfway between Rivet city and Paradise Falls just walking. I can only surmise he was programmed to stay near Flak but haven't seen him since. I imagine he made it to Paradise Falls and was killed on his way in. Has anyone else encountered this or knows where he ended up?

Answers

boi2251995 answered:

If you free Flak from Paradise Falls he should return to Rivet City.
0 0

Rico200 answered:

I too lost Schrapnel after the Quest! I enslaved Flak, then freed him almost immediately at Paradise Falls and the last time I saw him was walking past Grouse at the front gate. Then I returned to Rivet City, only to find Schrapnel was also gone... Its been about 1 week in game time and neither has returned :( No more gun shop for us??
0 0

BrokenRainY57 answered:

That happened to me to and I found him wandering around outside of the Citadel after leading Doctor Li and the scientists through the tunnels after the Enclave attack. I got kind of mad because he wouldn't sell me anything and killed him.
0 0

ali8283 answered:

Sharpnel cannot die, it would just say that he is uncausis(sp), btw he sells mini nukes and they restock! Yea if you free flak by killing all the slavers then releasing him, they should return to Riviet City!
0 0

dak01a56 answered:

Shrapnel is still there every once in a while around 5-8 pm on most days but sometime hes not.
after doing the quest to capture flak shrapnel was barely ever there so i freed flak, and when flak got back to rivet city shrapnel still wasnt there that much and flak doesnt talk to you.
so ur pretty much better off leaving flak in paradise falls so you can just trade with pronto there. and try to see shrapnel wenever else
AND NOTE: when you bring pronto 20 chinese assult rifles he also has mini nukes for sale
0 0

Key in Flak and Shrapnel's Room? Open flex693
Fallout 3 dlc help? Unanswered 202357
Intelligence?????? Unanswered Moon83Wolf
Is there a way to keep playing after you beat it? Open DovahLane123
Random screams? Open richyboy42