What's with Shrapnel?

1. After enslaving Flak I noticed Shrapnel had vanished, I figured him and Flak were a package deal so to speak. Then a few days later I happened upon him about halfway between Rivet city and Paradise Falls just walking. I can only surmise he was programmed to stay near Flak but haven't seen him since. I imagine he made it to Paradise Falls and was killed on his way in. Has anyone else encountered this or knows where he ended up?

User Info: Borathion

Borathion - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If you free Flak from Paradise Falls he should return to Rivet City.

User Info: boi2251995

boi2251995 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I too lost Schrapnel after the Quest! I enslaved Flak, then freed him almost immediately at Paradise Falls and the last time I saw him was walking past Grouse at the front gate. Then I returned to Rivet City, only to find Schrapnel was also gone... Its been about 1 week in game time and neither has returned :( No more gun shop for us??

User Info: Rico200

Rico200 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. That happened to me to and I found him wandering around outside of the Citadel after leading Doctor Li and the scientists through the tunnels after the Enclave attack. I got kind of mad because he wouldn't sell me anything and killed him.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Sharpnel cannot die, it would just say that he is uncausis(sp), btw he sells mini nukes and they restock! Yea if you free flak by killing all the slavers then releasing him, they should return to Riviet City!

User Info: ali8283

ali8283 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Shrapnel is still there every once in a while around 5-8 pm on most days but sometime hes not.
    after doing the quest to capture flak shrapnel was barely ever there so i freed flak, and when flak got back to rivet city shrapnel still wasnt there that much and flak doesnt talk to you.
    so ur pretty much better off leaving flak in paradise falls so you can just trade with pronto there. and try to see shrapnel wenever else
    AND NOTE: when you bring pronto 20 chinese assult rifles he also has mini nukes for sale

User Info: dak01a56

dak01a56 - 7 years ago 0 0