Question from fallout_3_fan

Any good side quests? I've already completed all DLCs and the main quests, and the more "Popular" side quests.

Yea well, I really don't know what to do, but I don't what to lay such a good game back on its shelf without completing it 100%

What quests have you done?

The fallout wikia has every side quest in the game listed, and your Pip-Boy tells you which ones you have completed. You might want to start a checklist if you're serious about the 100%.

OASIS!!! This quest, although not overly exciting, opens the player up to the most beautiful and secluded location in Fallout 3! The quest involves recurring Fallout FEV Mutant Harold, who has had a mutated tree growing out of his head ever since the original fallout. Well, now it has overgrown, and he is rooted to the spot where he stands. A group of wastelanders who call themselves the Treeminders have started to worship Harold, and when The Lone Wanderer arrives, Harold has a very interesting request... Another good one is Superhuman Gambit, which takes place in Canterbury Commons. Ernest "Uncle" Roe is leading the small settlement of Canterbury Commons, until some nutjob lady dressed like an ant comes in with her deadly army of ants and starts to terrorize the town. The town mechanic decides to take action and reboots an army of robots to help destroy the Ant Lady, who calls herself the "Antagonizer." The player has to decide whether to side with the mechanic, who calls himself the Mechanist, or the Antagonizer. Either way, it is a fun, exciting quest. The final quest I would recommend is The Replicated Man, which is one of the best quests I have ever done. Rich scientist Zimmer requests that you help him find a runaway android, a robot that looks like a man. If the player accepts, they are sent to find holotapes in various doctors offices around the Wasteland. These holotapes will lead the player on a wild goose chase to find the android. Eventually, the player is lead to a mysterious old scientist in the mirelurk-infested metal corridors of Rivet City, a scientist by the name of Pinkerton. Once found, Pinkerton reveals the shocking identity of the android... These are the three quests I had the most fun doing. If you have already played these, so be it. I know plenty more. Lol