Question from daviddavid33

Charon contract (post patch) ?

I bought charons contract and when i bought him he says I have too many people in my group but I only have sergeant RL-5 and nobody else and have not asked anybody else to join me

Answers

camshot answered:

Because Sgt RL-5 is a follower just like Charon, you can only have 1 follow you around at a time, you can tell Sgt RL-5 you don't need him anymore and take Charon and vice-verse, they usually have a specific area they go back to.
1 0

Griffmstr answered:

Charon will join if you have another follower (one of my friends has him and Jericho) but I dont think it will work with the robot. Also everyone can have dogmeat regardless of how many followers you have.
Also my friend is paying the 360 version not the PC one so he didnt use console to have more than one, but I still think it was a glitch :P
any other info you may need can usually be found on

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_followers
0 0

Spellchamp answered:

I got the patch and despite the fact that I had already had Charon in my party, when I got back from Point Lookout he refused to rejoin me, saying I had too many followers already, despite the fact that I didn't in fact have anyone in my party.
0 0

Charon contract ? Open AFFlying
Charon's contract? Answered boi2251995
What is the minimum "Barter" needed for the "Charon's contract" 1/2 price discount? Answered FableAvatar
Where is Charon? Answered SrgSkittles
How do I get Charon? Open jjrep242