Tenpenny tower quest: Change my mind?

1. I originally was siding with the ghouls so I can get the ghoul mask. Then I looked into what you get for killing Roy and that is more traders. What if I already convinced the people into letting the ghouls only to kill Roy and his gang? This is more of a concern with Lydia and Anthony since they run the shops and they already left with my speech check(they didn't leave because of stealing their stuff). Will they comeback to the tower if I kill all the ghouls or did I mess this quest up?

User Info: Coqui267

Coqui267 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I think you messed up. You have to make a decision early on, or perhaps you could just look for them out in the wastes and try to convince them to come back (if possible). I suggest you check the Fallout wiki.

User Info: zabboo1

zabboo1 - 4 years ago 0 0