Help radiation Dilema?

1. I have 19 Radaway and am infront of vault 87 with rads of 500 every second my auto save was oversaved(me trying to fast travel out) little did i know you die still when fast traveling. i would go with loading back up save but i overrided it by trying to load but i saved instead i have over 40 of all other aids. help anyone know what to do please i do not want to start from 50 locations discovered im at 93 right now.from level 11 to 20 theres big difference please help?

User Info: Blazinglion777

Blazinglion777 - 7 years ago

1. Vault 87 can't be approached this way. Even if you take Rad-X, and map your Rad-Away to a button for fast access, its impossible.

User Info: Grandstream

Grandstream (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If you can get away by using your Rad Away on a macro and any Radiation Resistance gear you'll be able to get away. I haven't gone through 87 but the guide states that you can use one of the mercenarys that having a good Karma can go thorugh the area.
    I had no idea it was 500 Rads/sec but I hope you can get out. Good luck ^_^

User Info: Valkarie3

Valkarie3 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. IF you put on any all Radiation Resitant gear, take a Rad-X, hot button key your Rad-Away to one of the D-Pad direction pads and then just keep hitting it you have a chance. Unfortunately you are not supposed to approach vault 87 from the surface as the radiation is fatal at the main entrance. You should also remember to keep extra saves in the future.

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. you can't get in the vault. No matter what the door is locked i got there myself once. and it hits up to 950 rads in one place. sorry

User Info: tomrobins

tomrobins - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Run fast, and hotkey the RadAway. You will need tocheck your rads every couple steps (obviously) and hope for the best. Equip anything with rad resist you have, and take some RadX if you have them. And then just run. I also almost got stuck trying to get to the door, and barely made it out by the skin of my teeth. It's possible, you just have to be lucky and quick. Good luck

User Info: ladeereynolds

ladeereynolds - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Ive been as far in as 700 rads at one time but i had advanced rad suit on and radx on and i had 120 radaway.

User Info: gamerdj1210

gamerdj1210 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Before i saw the radiation lvls and a location i didnt now how to get to it until i started a quest and they said you cannot go through the front because it is blocked of by radiaton they say u need to go through the lamplight cavers and then i got the entire thing.

User Info: Tommywx

Tommywx - 6 years ago 0 0