Lucky Shades?

1. I saw something about lucky shades, someone said you could find them in Lucky's store place. I went in and searched everywhere and I couldnt find them, anyone know where they are?

User Info: tjsquillo

tjsquillo - 7 years ago
    i found the glasses but I cant pick them up

User Info: tjsquillo

tjsquillo - 7 years ago

1. You find the lucky shades on the mannequin towards the back of Lucky's shop, which is southwest of Tenpenny Tower. It's also, as I noticed, on the actual very southern border of the game.

User Info: korikajixi

korikajixi - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. They are the maniquin towards the back left corner. Luckys is also southwest of Tenpenny Tower too.

User Info: hipscorch

hipscorch - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Near the scavenger in the back is one of those manequins you see in stores (you know, the ones you probablly felt up a couple of times when you were ten) and it should be on the manequis face as if he/shes wearing them.

Try not to use grenades to kill the Scavenger as they can knock the Shades around the room, making them difficult to find.

User Info: chrisyg103

chrisyg103 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Can't pick them up?
    I had the same problem I knock them off accidentally and they fell on the manequins "Stand" and It would not even show that they were an item when i waved my cursor over them, just re-load the Auto-save from when you entered the store and remember to take them off the manequins "Face"

User Info: chrisyg103

chrisyg103 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I know this was old but if you still need some help.....you throw any kind of gernade in the bucket next to the doll as much as you can to shake it up alittle...then you go 3rd person and duck..and look the opposite direction it will say "pick up Lucky Shades".....hope this helps....and happy gaming.

User Info: Claymore217

Claymore217 - 4 years ago 0 0