Question from Xemnas2011

Do you need a DLC to get the alien blaster?

Also is that the same thing as firelance and if not where can i get firelance? And does anyone know if you get broken steel you can still keep playing after you finish the mission instead of dying at project purity?

MojaveAssassin3 answered:

I am going to answer each question separately:
1.) You do need to Mothership Zeta dlc to get the alien blaster

2.) The firelance is the same thing as the alien blaster (just a unique version, that dose less damage, along with fire damage)

3.)The only way to obtain the firelance is through a random encounter or console commands (which doesn't apply to you)

4.) If you do get Broken Steel you do live on after the project purity incident
1 0

Answers

DragonbornSLX answered:

No you don't need a DLC to get the alien blaster you just need to find the crashed space ship for an alien blaster that's all I know and yes you do survive the project purity incident with the broken steel but you need to find the space ship you can ask me just send me a private message and I will try to navigate you to the aliens ship if you don't won't my help just search for map images of where the aliens crashed space ship is
1 0

Is the alien crash site with the alien blaster always there, or is it a random encounter? Answered jjslider94
Alien blaster not there?!?!?! Answered GameGod0122
Alien blaster? Answered E_V_I_L42
The other alien blaster gun? Answered kirill124
Where is the Alien Blaster? Answered DarkSteel666