Do you need a DLC to get the alien blaster?

1. Also is that the same thing as firelance and if not where can i get firelance? And does anyone know if you get broken steel you can still keep playing after you finish the mission instead of dying at project purity?

User Info: Xemnas2011

Xemnas2011 - 4 years ago

1. I am going to answer each question separately:
    1.) You do need to Mothership Zeta dlc to get the alien blaster

2.) The firelance is the same thing as the alien blaster (just a unique version, that dose less damage, along with fire damage)

3.)The only way to obtain the firelance is through a random encounter or console commands (which doesn't apply to you)

4.) If you do get Broken Steel you do live on after the project purity incident

User Info: MojaveAssassin3

MojaveAssassin3 - 4 years ago 1 0

1. No you don't need a DLC to get the alien blaster you just need to find the crashed space ship for an alien blaster that's all I know and yes you do survive the project purity incident with the broken steel but you need to find the space ship you can ask me just send me a private message and I will try to navigate you to the aliens ship if you don't won't my help just search for map images of where the aliens crashed space ship is

User Info: DragonbornSLX

DragonbornSLX - 3 years ago 1 0