Facial reconstruction and Underworld barber?

1. Could someone tell me why I can't see the image when I go to Pinkerton for reconstruction or to the barber in Underworld?

User Info: SlashXX13

SlashXX13 - 7 years ago
    I mean I have the butler, but I ran across a guy in Underworld (can't remember his name) that cuts hair and I was wondering if anyone knew why I couldn't see the preview in the thing when I'm choosing a style. It's the same with the Mr. Pinkerton outside of Rivet City.

User Info: SlashXX13

SlashXX13 - 7 years ago

1. I think it is a glitch. I own a PS3 (I come into this section to read peoples questions cause there are about 2500 in the Xbox section and I think "why ask here when I can go and see what other answers are in another section?") and I play Fallout 3 on it, and I sometimes get a strange glitch where I cannot see my character while changing his hair or face.

I had it happen to me yesterday, but when I got on today it was fixed, so I don't think you should be too worried. Just save and re-load.
    And if that doesent work, I don't know what else to say. :|

User Info: Lil_IBeatSephy

Lil_IBeatSephy - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Are you talking about hair cuts? if you have a house talk to the robot buttler. they can change hair but i have never heard of making a new face before? sorry if i couldnt help

User Info: Beldum555

Beldum555 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If you don't have xbox live that's a problem, they patched it in the last update.

User Info: Arekkusu_kun

Arekkusu_kun - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Clear your Xbox 360's system cache and clear the update for the game if you have one. The update may be located under your Xbox's memory area under the game's memory.

User Info: BRANTLY_75

BRANTLY_75 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. You learn about pinkerton when you must gather information of rivet city history for the travellers guide book.You eill be able to find pinkerton once you collect most of the missing robot tapes. There is a sceret under water door to gain entrance to this place.

User Info: killspree27

killspree27 - 5 years ago 0 0