Question from SlashXX13

Facial reconstruction and Underworld barber?

Could someone tell me why I can't see the image when I go to Pinkerton for reconstruction or to the barber in Underworld?

SlashXX13 provided additional details:

I mean I have the butler, but I ran across a guy in Underworld (can't remember his name) that cuts hair and I was wondering if anyone knew why I couldn't see the preview in the thing when I'm choosing a style. It's the same with the Mr. Pinkerton outside of Rivet City.

Answers

Beldum555 answered:

Are you talking about hair cuts? if you have a house talk to the robot buttler. they can change hair but i have never heard of making a new face before? sorry if i couldnt help
0 0

Arekkusu_kun answered:

If you don't have xbox live that's a problem, they patched it in the last update.
1 0

Lil_IBeatSephy answered:

I think it is a glitch. I own a PS3 (I come into this section to read peoples questions cause there are about 2500 in the Xbox section and I think "why ask here when I can go and see what other answers are in another section?") and I play Fallout 3 on it, and I sometimes get a strange glitch where I cannot see my character while changing his hair or face.

I had it happen to me yesterday, but when I got on today it was fixed, so I don't think you should be too worried. Just save and re-load.
And if that doesent work, I don't know what else to say. :|
1 0

BRANTLY_75 answered:

Clear your Xbox 360's system cache and clear the update for the game if you have one. The update may be located under your Xbox's memory area under the game's memory.
0 0

killspree27 answered:

You learn about pinkerton when you must gather information of rivet city history for the travellers guide book.You eill be able to find pinkerton once you collect most of the missing robot tapes. There is a sceret under water door to gain entrance to this place.
0 0

Am I still eligible for facial reconstruction? Answered JenniferNever
How do I change my characters facial expression? Answered RE1_TYRANT
What is the underworld? Answered brutalgrindcore
Where's Underworld? Answered kasoi
Underworld Safe??? Open G4RR3N