Butch unable to find?

1. While I was in the "Trouble on the Homefront" quest I couldn't find Butch anywhere although i ended Vault's 101 problems by overloading the water chip.

I still went to Rivet City to see if he was there but he's not.

I want him to follow me... what is it that I did wrong?

User Info: rishloo

rishloo - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I found butch but im pretty sure you can't get him to follow you, although he was talking about starting a new gang

User Info: Mouser05

Mouser05 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You can get him to follow you if your neutral.

User Info: goergedubya

goergedubya - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You should've gone right past Butch on your way to Amata for the quest. The only thing I can think of is that he died during the Escape! quest.

User Info: DiscountCleric

DiscountCleric - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Ehh, butch sucks like crazy. He has alot of things in common with like ghouls, except for instead of his skin rotting, its his skills. SUCKS.

User Info: Crae_z

Crae_z - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. actually, i take back my previous response. i just got him as a follower. He is in fact, the best. he is weaker, but a better shot and melee fighter.
    he has an infinite ammo 10mm that does ridiculous damage, and like i saide before, he almost always gets a head shot. i gave him a combat shotgun, a standard one, and he killed a full health deathclaw himself. if you armour up butch, you will not be disappointed.

User Info: Crae_z

Crae_z - 7 years ago 0 0