Question from rishloo

Butch unable to find?

While I was in the "Trouble on the Homefront" quest I couldn't find Butch anywhere although i ended Vault's 101 problems by overloading the water chip.

I still went to Rivet City to see if he was there but he's not.

I want him to follow me... what is it that I did wrong?

Answers

Mouser05 answered:

I found butch but im pretty sure you can't get him to follow you, although he was talking about starting a new gang
0 0

goergedubya answered:

You can get him to follow you if your neutral.
0 0

DiscountCleric answered:

You should've gone right past Butch on your way to Amata for the quest. The only thing I can think of is that he died during the Escape! quest.
0 0

Crae_z answered:

Ehh, butch sucks like crazy. He has alot of things in common with like ghouls, except for instead of his skin rotting, its his skills. SUCKS.
0 0

Crae_z answered:

actually, i take back my previous response. i just got him as a follower. He is in fact, the best. he is weaker, but a better shot and melee fighter.
he has an infinite ammo 10mm that does ridiculous damage, and like i saide before, he almost always gets a head shot. i gave him a combat shotgun, a standard one, and he killed a full health deathclaw himself. if you armour up butch, you will not be disappointed.
0 0

how do I get Butch? Answered Asura23
Where's Butch? Answered ManiacFish77
Amata and Butch? Answered Shade3546
What happens if you kill Butch in Vault 101? Open FlamingTek2274
If I kill Butch at the beginning of the game? Answered happyspartans