Were is fawkes after you send him away????

1. *Spoiler* When i first got out of th enclave camp(Raven Rock) I got it to blow up, around after a few minutes, i sent fawkes away, he says he's down town, but were downtown??

User Info: tacobelllord

tacobelllord - 7 years ago

1. He's just outside "Underworld", in the main lobby thing of the Museum of History. The Museum of History is located in the Mall, aka the big pond thing in front of the Capitol Building.

User Info: grayJ

grayJ - 7 years ago 6 0

1. She is in the underworld reading books lol

User Info: armyof200

armyof200 - 7 years ago 1 4
  2. ACtually, if you read the computers in the vault where you found Fawkes, you'd read that the evolutionary mutation turning people into Super Mutants changed both men and women into the same outward apperance. Complete androgyny.

User Info: Xranthias

Xranthias - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. yes, I actually heard that Fawkes was/is a she

User Info: elauka

elauka - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Well I do not exactly know,when I left him for sargent RL-3 I never saw him again,until
    I had to go to the Musium of history for the lincon memorial picture I entered it,first I didn't
    saw him or her,then on my way out there he or she was right outside the door to the underworld.

User Info: civrevfan

civrevfan - 7 years ago 0 0