Question from tacobelllord

Were is fawkes after you send him away????

*Spoiler* When i first got out of th enclave camp(Raven Rock) I got it to blow up, around after a few minutes, i sent fawkes away, he says he's down town, but were downtown??

grayJ answered:

He's just outside "Underworld", in the main lobby thing of the Museum of History. The Museum of History is located in the Mall, aka the big pond thing in front of the Capitol Building.
6 0

Answers

armyof200 answered:

She is in the underworld reading books lol
1 4

Xranthias answered:

ACtually, if you read the computers in the vault where you found Fawkes, you'd read that the evolutionary mutation turning people into Super Mutants changed both men and women into the same outward apperance. Complete androgyny.
0 0

elauka answered:

yes, I actually heard that Fawkes was/is a she
0 0

civrevfan answered:

Well I do not exactly know,when I left him for sargent RL-3 I never saw him again,until
I had to go to the Musium of history for the lincon memorial picture I entered it,first I didn't
saw him or her,then on my way out there he or she was right outside the door to the underworld.
0 0

Where is fawkes? Open xXrenokenXx
Can Fawkes die? Answered LordZutaki
?Fawkes? Answered kroyal121
Where has Fawkes gone?? Answered SamSurvival
Where do i get fawkes? Answered kirill124