Question from cubs1794

Can you get a dog follower in Fallout 3?

I know of the animal friend perk, but on the cover of the game case I see a dog walking next to the guy and I was wondering if I could get a dog to follow me around and help me out?

HatredxKillerz answered:

Yes you can if u go north of Megaton to a scrap yard you will find a dog fighting off some raiders or they might be dead and you talk to him and you ask him if he lost his master and then you tell him its okay i lost my dad and then ask him if he wants to come with you and he will follow you but he can die and you cant get him back so be careful.
5 0

Answers

Staroutlaw answered:

Yup go to the "Scrapyard"
1 1

JimmyDude34 answered:

Yes a couple game hours north of megaton there is scrapyard in this area dogmeat is killing some hunters when he is done be nice to him and then ask if he wants to go with you.
3 0

cougarcat13t answered:

Scrapyard! Make sure you find the blown up bus with a box, their is some good stuff in it!
0 1

Smashbrossive50 answered:

No,you can't
0 4

metroidman12345 answered:

Yes you can his name is dogmeat and you can find him in a house on that mission that 3 dog sends u on i think
0 0

DarkReaver6917 answered:

Yes go to the Scrapyard then you will hear Raiders fending off a dog who's master got killed by those same Raiders. Once the Raiders are dead the dog will approach the player, begging for a new master. his name is "Dogmeat". Also he cannot be killed before he is yours.
0 0