Can you get a dog follower in Fallout 3?

1. I know of the animal friend perk, but on the cover of the game case I see a dog walking next to the guy and I was wondering if I could get a dog to follow me around and help me out?

User Info: cubs1794

cubs1794 - 7 years ago

1. Yes you can if u go north of Megaton to a scrap yard you will find a dog fighting off some raiders or they might be dead and you talk to him and you ask him if he lost his master and then you tell him its okay i lost my dad and then ask him if he wants to come with you and he will follow you but he can die and you cant get him back so be careful.

User Info: HatredxKillerz

HatredxKillerz - 7 years ago 5 0

Answers

1. Yup go to the "Scrapyard"

User Info: Staroutlaw

Staroutlaw - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. Yes a couple game hours north of megaton there is scrapyard in this area dogmeat is killing some hunters when he is done be nice to him and then ask if he wants to go with you.

User Info: JimmyDude34

JimmyDude34 - 7 years ago 3 0
  3. Scrapyard! Make sure you find the blown up bus with a box, their is some good stuff in it!

User Info: cougarcat13t

cougarcat13t - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. No,you can't

User Info: Smashbrossive50

Smashbrossive50 - 7 years ago 0 4
  5. Yes you can his name is dogmeat and you can find him in a house on that mission that 3 dog sends u on i think

User Info: metroidman12345

metroidman12345 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Yes go to the Scrapyard then you will hear Raiders fending off a dog who's master got killed by those same Raiders. Once the Raiders are dead the dog will approach the player, begging for a new master. his name is "Dogmeat". Also he cannot be killed before he is yours.

User Info: DarkReaver6917

DarkReaver6917 - 7 years ago 0 0