Fallout alaska addon not working....?

1. I get to the base and jump on the simulation pod, but when it closes and goes white the entire xbox freezes...i cant use the dashboard button or anything...(even installed the game to the hard drive) any ideas?

User Info: SSJ_Tenx

SSJ_Tenx - 7 years ago

1. Try redownloading the DLC. it might help.

User Info: RogueTempest

RogueTempest - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Call Microsoft Customer Support. This sounds like a pretty bad bug to me. I have played through it on two characters, though, so I know it can work.

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Do you have the 1.5.0.23 patch installed?

Have you tried clearing your caches?

On the Dashboard go to the System Settings menu, Memory, then press Y for Device Options then press X-X-LB-RB-X-X (Using this method will delete ALL game updates off your system as well as the Temporary Files so you'll have to re-download them before you can play your games again).

OR

Hold The LB, RB and X buttons while the GAME is loading from the Dashboard and hold until you see the 2nd Bethesda Splash screen (Using this method will clear out Fallout 3's temporary files which means loading and saving will take longer until the files are re-cached).

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0