Question from coolisjared

Why cant i go back in my house?

I blew up megaton and got the tennpenny suit, then i opened up the metro access tunnel and let the feral ghouls kill everyone. i tried to get back in my house but it said something along the lines of: "its too dangerous to enter right now." so then i shut the access door and killed all the ferals and it still wont let me in. is there any way to get back in?

Answers

Dilleux answered:

I think you need to go away for three days, then come back. The ferals will be gone and you will be able to enter the suite.
1 1

gomez0115 answered:

From the main gate head to your left and follow wall along the left side of the compound. there is a rock near the wall along this side, you can use it to jump the wall and then leave the main gate open. I was not willing to pay my way into the compound, and found this "back entrance" trying to break in.
1 1

Can i go back to the Anchorage back and forth? Answered jensen14
Still possible to get a house? Open olliestoes
House help? Open Gamernut35
Another House? Open empire99006
How do you get your own house? Answered TDRdr14