Question from raefon2

Why does the game keep glitching when I try to go to the GNR?

When I leave the Friendship Station to make my way to GNR I head to the left once I hit the street after I pass the huge pile of rubble on the ground the game glitches then my character takes one more step then the game freezes, is there a way past this or do I have to start over?

Answers

wtfurmum234 answered:

I dont know it never happen to me before
trying cleaning your disc with a clean cloth and then load back your savegame
and try agien

p.s sometimes when im playing and the disc gets to hot my game freezes
maybe that happens with your too anyway try it hope it helps and same if the xbox gets hot too
0 0

suscipio answered:

Hey Raefon2,

Unfortunately Fallout 3 does have a number of glitches just like the one you describe. Theres not much you can do I'm sorry to say. You could try loading an earlier save and go about things slightly different to see if that frees it up, if not try carrying on for a bit elsewhere and come back to it later. If this still doesn't work it would be a case of start over. However I had a glitch exactly the same at the Regulator HQ which was fixed by the latest download from xbox live.

Hope the info helped, peace out
0 0

marineboy145 answered:

it has not happened to me but i suggest rubbing your disc and use a DVD laser lens cleaner
0 0