Question from hellacoolbros

Strange Chinese Radio Signal that disappears?

I was on my way to the big radio towers in the northwest corner of the map when I picked up a weird Chinese radio signal. It just repeated some Chinese words over and over. I then found a dead Chinese soldier but before I could go any farther a deathclaw came out of nowhere and killed me. After I went back to the spot the radio signal was gone and no Chinese soldier was there. Anyone ever run into this? What is the outcome of finding this?

SmellsLikeFun answered:

Random events like this happen all the time in the game, such as finding Wastelanders rigged with explosives, finding the Firelance Alien Blaster, or receiving pointless radio signals. Usually they can happen anywhere at any time, but some events are more likely to happen at certain places. Unfortunately none of these have anything to do with quests and have no significance.
2 0

Answers

kramz94 answered:

I think that this is a random event. I found a chinese radio signal with a dead Chinese Commando outside of Super Duper Mart on my second run through of the game and he was never there on the first. I don't think it does anything or is useful in any way.
1 0

G4RR3N answered:

Same thing happened to me at Super-Duper mart without the Deathclaw, its a random event and will most likely happen at random encounter locations like Super-Duper Mart and The Temple of The union(after everyone leaves)
1 0

heath41 answered:

I found the deathclaw at super dooper mart and the radio signal near the alien blaster area... but i dont think i found a soldier
0 0

What is that radio signal for? Answered omenNIGHTMRE92
Where is The Pitt radio signal? Answered jgoy91
Trouble on the homefront radio signal? Answered JungleBoy49
Radio Signal - Recon Craft Theta? Answered kyloo
Whats up with the Bravo Yankee radio signal? Answered Logan_7646