Level 20 or 30?

1. I just reached level 20 yesterday. My little brother has a friend that says he is level 27. Yet im not getting any experience for anything. I thought the max level was 30? And if it is 20, why does the thing on the load screens stil show my XP bar 4m 20 to 21?

User Info: GameGod0122

GameGod0122 - 7 years ago

1. As Gragnars420 said, level 20 is the maximum level. However, there is no way to exceed this, as far as i know, without the downloadable content; not even by hoping to use the 'Here and Now' perk at level 20.
    As for the level scale thing on the loading screen, it just stays there as it always had before. That's all there is to it, and it won't go away. It irritated me, too.
    If you still want to increase some of your stats, find the bobbleheads and books. You can find a guide for these somewhere on the internet. Google it.

User Info: Red__Katana

Red__Katana - 7 years ago 0 0

1. no your brothers friend is a lie the highest level possible ( at the moment ) is 20.
    However the DLC titled "Broken steel" will raise this level cap.

User Info: Gragnars420

Gragnars420 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. like Gragnars420 said, when Broken Steel comes out the level be raised from level 20 to level 30.

User Info: REfanboy399

REfanboy399 - 7 years ago 0 0