Question from Daniel011080

Bannon, Seagrave quest?

After I get the letter for Bannon about Seagrave, who do I give it to and where?

Nethekurse answered:

Commander Lana Danvers Located in Rivet City. Typically I find her at the guard tower level sleeping. You can also find her wandering the market place. You talk to her and say you'd like to report someone. You can either report Bannon for attempting to sabotage the competition or you can report Seagrave. If you report Seagrave, you can talk to Bannon and you receive a "Death Claw Gauntlet Schematics."
3 1

Answers

ShiroTyrant answered:

You give it to a security guard named danvers. I found her in the marketplace, but she is also in the the guard tower(Above upper level)
2 1

garaak answered:

You can give it to commander danvers, or - and i'm not sure about this- you can get Seagrave to bribe you for it.
0 3

Senzuy answered:

You give it to Commander Danvers. Shes either in the Bridge Tower on the third level, on the stairwell, or the Marketplace. You have two options when you talk to her, say Bannon is blackmailing Seagrave or say I found a letter in Seagrave's home. If you say blackmail, Bannon hates you now and will make things pricey and Seagrave will give a discount. If you say you found a letter Bannon likes you and will give you a discount and a Death Claw Gauntlet and Seagrave hates you. I recommend the Bannon side.
1 0

SonicHuntr answered:

Wow so many reapeted Answers! But yeah they are all right so mark this as answered.
0 0