So the game keeps...?

1. Stops loading on the way out of the underworld and the tenpenny tower when i walk in to it......help?

User Info: keithmerkle

keithmerkle - 7 years ago
    Ya i have try that and ya i have load a save to but it still happens happens when i make new chrs to i have play with my hardrive in two other xboxs and with 2 other copys of the game still happens i think it may be broken lol.

User Info: keithmerkle

keithmerkle - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Try installing the game on your 360's hard drive. If that doesnt work, youll probably have to reload an earlier save and continue from there.

User Info: Darkman2K5

Darkman2K5 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. I've been having the same problem but at a different point in the game, I've also tried earlier saves and have tried multiple copies of the game and used different consoles, if you do find some way around this problem let me know.

User Info: jwalker05

jwalker05 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. It just sounds like another glitch to me. I would do what @Darkman2K5 said. I have had game breaking glitches more than I can count! I completely understand your frustration! XD

User Info: FuzzyKittyOwO

FuzzyKittyOwO - 4 months ago 0 0
  4. It may be your version/copy of the game if it is on disk as well.

User Info: FuzzyKittyOwO

FuzzyKittyOwO - 4 months ago 0 0