Where is medic power armor?

1. I went in the sewers of old olney fought the Deathclaws but still no corpse of a Brotherhood of steel initiate wearing the medic power armor so i didn't pick it up and forgot i don't see any where am i missing something what do i do?

User Info: solidfreak124

solidfreak124 - 7 years ago

1. I went to old olney into the sewers there but beware there are lots of deathclaw

User Info: lethalstealth

lethalstealth - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Some times it does not show up sadly i did not get it on my 1st chr did on my 2nd.sry

User Info: keithmerkle

keithmerkle - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. if you go into the sewers and don't loot the corpse, it can disappear and take the armour with it. Never had it glitch on me, personally.

User Info: Dazza1337

Dazza1337 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Did you go all the way back? You have to keep walking past the ladder to get out of the sewers into Old Olney and a little ways there will be the brotherhood of steels corpse and he will have the medical armor and a a note on how to use it pick both of those up if you keep going you will reach a dead end but on a box there is a skill book i forgot witch one though.

User Info: Cuebe114

Cuebe114 - 7 years ago 0 0