On very hard difficulty, when would be a good time to head into DC to find Three Dog?

1. I'm playing on very hard and I'm at level 5. What level should I get to before I go into DC to find Three Dog?

User Info: shadowdemon936

shadowdemon936 - 7 years ago

1. you should at least have a fatman and some good weapons like A3-21's plasma rifle and just take cover and get headshots and just let the brotherhood kill as many mutants as possible

User Info: G4RR3N

G4RR3N - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. try for level 7...bring plenty of ammo/mines.

*Tiny spoiler*

plant mines before the behemoth arrives and you'll be good

User Info: tiesto_fan

tiesto_fan - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. It shouldn't matter too much. the harder the enemies, the stronger the allies.

User Info: garaak

garaak - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Very hard difficulty, DC, Level: 5!

Sounds like a suicide mission to me. I'd say level 10, and at least one strong weapon. (a big gun, The Terrible Shotgun, Xianlou Assault Rifle, Alien Blaster, etc. etc.)

"...but for God's sake, don't go waving the white flag! They'll just strangle you with it anyway."

User Info: XboxHelper

XboxHelper - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Ok i think you should be level 8 and have lots of ammo and when the brother hood is fighting you should plant 12 mines on the path the behemoth comes but when i played on normal i didn't have to fight it the brotherhood killed it for me.

User Info: fastman11

fastman11 - 6 years ago 0 0