Ive herd of a Giant mole rat?

1. Is there really a Giant mole rat somewhere? i herd it was by raven rock!

User Info: dio70neo

dio70neo - 7 years ago

1. Ok, as far as Fallout 1 &2 go. Yes, there are some in those. In fact, the enemies that are called 'Mole Rat' are pretty big. The smaller ones being just plan 'rats' and 'pig rats'. The third of which most closely resembles the 'Mole Rats' of Fallout 3, however move much slower.

Then the hairless variety that are as big as the 'Mole Rats' in Fallout 1 & 2, those are the big nasty ones. I can't remember if they are called Rat King, or Rat God, but something like one of those two.

Now, as far as Fallout 3 goes, no there is no such record of such being in Fallout 3, despite Bethesda's love of putting in quirky large or strange creatures that resemble enemies in the game. Such as the giant Mud Crab, invisible mud crab, and giant slaughterfish in Oblivion. Then Creeper, and the 'Drunken Mudcrab Merchan' in Morrowind.

User Info: rpgfan121

rpgfan121 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No but tere is a mutaded black bear

User Info: wayneweezy123

wayneweezy123 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Lawl that rumour is false, there is only a deathclaw locked up inside raven rock.

User Info: dinokiller14

dinokiller14 - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. There isn't a giant mole rat in the game, nor is it in any other Fallout. The rumour is thus a false rumour. Raven Rock has one Death Claw and a lot of Enclave soldiers.

User Info: Auron66

Auron66 - 7 years ago 2 4
  4. Mole rats only appear in Kim Possible DS.

heh.

User Info: jjslider94

jjslider94 - 7 years ago 1 3
  5. It could be a possibility since Bethesda put a giant slaughterfish in Oblivion.

User Info: WovenHand

WovenHand - 7 years ago 1 1
  6. Um, actually, Fallout 2 has giant molerats I believe. I could be wrong, but I personally haven't seen any in F3 yet, nor have I heard of one until now...

User Info: Bahamut_42

Bahamut_42 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. Yeah, there are giant mole rats in other Fallout games. Fallout 1 and 2 both have one. The one in Fallout 1 is called a Mole God and is near Necropolis I think. The giant ones in Fallout 2 are just enemies, so far as I've seen (haven't beaten it yet).

User Info: RyuRaikou

RyuRaikou - 7 years ago 1 0
  8. There is no Giant Mole Rat though it could of been confused for a Yao Gui (I think thats how its spelt). I saw a live brodcast of one of 4PlayerPodcaster's playing it and confused the Yao Gui for a big Mole Rat, so its an easy mistake to make.

User Info: jackwinz1

jackwinz1 - 7 years ago 0 1