Loss of Equipment?

1. So, I got the Pitt for the comp and it works. I went in without dressing like slave. And Mex beat me to a pupl and stole my things. Is there a way to get them back?

User Info: Onasaki

Onasaki - 7 years ago
    Well, I did beat it. Though, either through a glitch, or through horrible luck. I never did get my stuff back. I had killed Reddup, the guy I found out later who had ambushed me. Upon completetion of it, I never did get anything back.. Which annoyed me to no end. The marker showed near where Bone was, but nothing happened there. There was no path above it to where someone would tell me where it is. I ended up starting over, and let Mex take it while I was dressed as a slave. ANYWAY, if I were to do it again, and not dress like a slave, is there any possible way to fix it?

User Info: Onasaki

Onasaki - 7 years ago

1. You get your gear back when you beat the arena part of The Pitt. It's no more than an hour into the expansion. When you finish your third arena fight, your stuff is in a footlocker on the ground right behind the chick who gives you your fights.

User Info: Mistapeepers

Mistapeepers (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I think this is part of the story. You lose your equipment for the duration of the DLC quest line, until the end. This is what I was told, if I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

User Info: svenhoek06

svenhoek06 - 7 years ago 0 0