Question from empire99006

Where's Dogmeat?

I went to the sccrapyard to find dogmeat but when i finally got there he wasn't there no one was.Where is dogmeat?

Answers

wheresware answered:

Well you have to look around the scrapyard and eventually you will see dogmeat killing a bunch of raiders at once and then you talk to him
0 0

ThaAwesomenessn answered:

Ok if you searched aroung the scrapyard and couldn't find him. try teleporting and coming back if you still have no luck then the game just fluked on you and if you really want him that bad i'd suggest a new account...although i have only found him useful for finding 1 thing for me and that would be firelance. other than that he isn't exactly the best partner you could have. If you find him use a stimpak on him or let him die. your choice
0 0

Game-Helper answered:

Dog meat is found in the "Scrap Yard". You will need to search around corners. Eventually you'll find a German Sheppard Dog fighting 2-3 bandits and you'll find a wasteland wanderer on the floor dead. You talk to dog meat and activate: "Hey boy, did you loose your master?" Dog meat: "Whimpers" " I know how you feel, I lost my dad." Dog meat: "Whimpers" "Do you want me to be your master?" Dog meat "Hyperventilates". And that should be how the chat goes.

- Game-Helper
0 0

Help getting dogmeat? Answered ddrmaster69
Dogmeat? Answered Verdugo04
Dogmeat MIA? Open ybtone79
Where did dogmeat go? Answered GeneralXDisaray
Dogmeat...? Answered persona4_11