Where's Dogmeat?

1. I went to the sccrapyard to find dogmeat but when i finally got there he wasn't there no one was.Where is dogmeat?

User Info: empire99006

empire99006 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Well you have to look around the scrapyard and eventually you will see dogmeat killing a bunch of raiders at once and then you talk to him

User Info: wheresware

wheresware - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Ok if you searched aroung the scrapyard and couldn't find him. try teleporting and coming back if you still have no luck then the game just fluked on you and if you really want him that bad i'd suggest a new account...although i have only found him useful for finding 1 thing for me and that would be firelance. other than that he isn't exactly the best partner you could have. If you find him use a stimpak on him or let him die. your choice

User Info: ThaAwesomenessn

ThaAwesomenessn - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Dog meat is found in the "Scrap Yard". You will need to search around corners. Eventually you'll find a German Sheppard Dog fighting 2-3 bandits and you'll find a wasteland wanderer on the floor dead. You talk to dog meat and activate: "Hey boy, did you loose your master?" Dog meat: "Whimpers" " I know how you feel, I lost my dad." Dog meat: "Whimpers" "Do you want me to be your master?" Dog meat "Hyperventilates". And that should be how the chat goes.

- Game-Helper

User Info: Game-Helper

Game-Helper - 4 years ago 0 0

Question Status
HELP! DogMeat?!?! Answered
Dogmeat MIA? Unresolved
Help getting dogmeat? Answered
Dogmeat ? Unresolved
Dogmeat? Dogmeat? Answered