Problem with the lawbringer perk?

1. Ok I have the law bringer perk but everytime I return back to the shack, I can't find the girl I need to give the fingers to for money. no joking I have over 300 fingers and the best a shop will give me is $.70 on the dollar thats crap any help? and yes of course I have tried reloading the game.

User Info: jdonvito

jdonvito - 7 years ago

1. She has possible run away. This usually happens if you were still engaged in combat when you entered the shack for the first time.

Check the boards or the Fallout 3 wiki for possible solutions to this scenario.

User Info: ragegamer2

ragegamer2 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It's also possible she was killed by the giant radscorpions that always spawn there. Try updating to version 1.1

User Info: Nomanisat

Nomanisat (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. She can't be killed, just knocked unconscious---try looking out towards the hills in front of her shack,sometimes she runs quite far.

User Info: acidvoldo

acidvoldo - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. This happened to me also, in my game she wanders around the shack , usually toward the east of the shack, around the ruined highway. If not there, then just search in a radius around the shack.

User Info: AnatomyOfWar

AnatomyOfWar - 6 years ago 0 0