Where can I find Hamilton's Hideaway?

1. I have the key for completing the quest, but I do not know where to use it.

User Info: trogdor147

trogdor147 - 7 years ago

1. I understand the question. Hamilton's Hideaway, the area is easy to find. You want to find the gate to go inside the Hideaway. It's inside of one of the nearby rocks. Just quick travel to it, and it'll warp you right to the gate.
    Inside, the stash is in the sewer, but NOT in one of the doors. Walk to a tunnel that seems to be blocked off with debris, and look left. There's a huge hole in the wall, which houses a cell door. You have the key. Open it.

User Info: oldskool12rb

oldskool12rb - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Look on your map for it. It should be somewhere near Big Town to the northeast, if i remember correctly.

User Info: Pappy1193

Pappy1193 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm not familiar with any quest involving Hamilton's Hideaway, unless you mean when Three Dog gives you it's key as a reward for fixing his transmitter, but it's located directly east of Arefu

User Info: Nomanisat

Nomanisat (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You dont any key to enter there, talk to the guard on arefu after enter the house with the dead people, and he will give you the locations of 5 places, one of them is hamiltons hideway, but you dont need a key....

User Info: HunterJony

HunterJony - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. you need a key to get to the stash, which is pretty deep in the place. Anyway 3 dog should put the location on your map, east of Arefu. its kinda hard to find on the overworld, though. the door is kind of behind a rock on a hill. look for a skeleton that marks where the door is.

User Info: loskilla

loskilla - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Halfway from Bigtown to Arefu, north side of river, big pile of rocks w/cave.

User Info: codeman3296

codeman3296 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. If you want the marker added you can also do the Arefu quest and ask King where you might find the gang. He adds a few markers, including hamiltons hideaway

User Info: dead2metoo

dead2metoo - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. Its near the moonbeam(or moonbean)outdoor cenima.

User Info: guitargamer18

guitargamer18 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Hamiltons hidaway is simply southeast of arfu that is all i got for you

User Info: thomas3010

thomas3010 - 6 years ago 0 0