Charon???!?!?

1. i paid for charons contract!! now he and Ahzrukhal are just stood still in the ninth circle and neither can be spoken to!!! wot can i do???

User Info: Skully_dee

Skully_dee - 7 years ago
    I tryed just satndin round was doin it for like an hour!! nothin!!!!!!

User Info: Skully_dee

Skully_dee - 7 years ago

Answers

1. OMG! SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME

anyway, just stay INSIDE the ninth circle for about 10 min (maybe moar) and someone will enventually talk to charon. thus making him kill alkazar.. or whoever it is.

User Info: YOUR_SAVIOR_2

YOUR_SAVIOR_2 - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. I am going through the same thing. . . lame lame lame

User Info: Pretaone

Pretaone - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. well i can tell you if you kill Ahzrukhal nothing happens charon still just stands there

User Info: kiaracer

kiaracer - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. I had to reload an old save but I think the way to avoid this is to catch Ahzrukhal behind the bar and not when he is sleeping on the cot. That's what seemed to mess this up for me.

User Info: Pretaone

Pretaone - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. "Occasionally, when the player successfully receives Charon's contract and he is en route to 'bid Ahzrukhal adieu', Charon instead simply stands in one spot and cannot be talked to, nor can Ahzrukhal. After this happens, Charon cannot be recruited and both will stand there indefinitely. If you break the law and get the residents of underworld to attack you it will unfreeze Charon and Ahzrukhal. After you make your escape the next time you return to underworld Ahzrukhal will be dead and you can gain Charon as a follower."

right off the fallout 3 wiki fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Hired_Help

User Info: Griffmstr

Griffmstr - 7 years ago 1 1
  6. Happened to me once. I just loaded a previous save and he had his "talk" with Ahzrukhal next time around. If you do have a recent previous save then try starting it over. If that doesn't work you may try literally pushing them (Charon and Ahzrukhal) closer or further apart. Maybe they will move and it will start the conversation between the two.

User Info: T41ON

T41ON - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
How do I get Charon? Answered
Where is Charon? Answered
Can Charon??? Answered
Charon? Answered
WTF is Charon?! Answered