Black screen?

1. Sometimes, during the game while loading, (usually fast traveling) insted of the game going on, it just black screens, and I am forced to turn off the console and turn it back on. Is this a problem with the disk, or is this normal? Is my 360 overheating?

User Info: trogdor147

trogdor147 - 7 years ago
    Not really, it's in good condition.

User Info: trogdor147

trogdor147 - 7 years ago
    This is more towards garaak,but are you serious about that,one night my game just stayed at the loading screeen,(it wasin't just black,it had the little timer running so it didn't overheat) know i'm afraid to play mine for the sake of my three-hundred-dollar baby(my 360).

User Info: gray_fox_11

gray_fox_11 - 6 years ago
    Is were it's sitting dusty?,I think thats why mine messed up(and were it is sitting is off hte ground well exposed).

User Info: gray_fox_11

gray_fox_11 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Sounds like your disc is messed up. Buy a new disc, or if you have the hard drive space go rent a disc, install it, and then use your old disc to just activate it from the hard drive. Is your disc scratched up?

User Info: Mythos1092

Mythos1092 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. This happened to me whenever I tried to fast travel to the Ranger Compound. I just travelled somewhere close and walked, seems to have solved the problem.

User Info: Nomanisat

Nomanisat (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Same here this does it occasioally and the game is in perfect condition.

User Info: gaintman13

gaintman13 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Your console probably is overheating. keep your 360 exposed (not on shelves or in cabinets) or if you keep it lying down, prop it off the floor. Fallout 3 has actualy melted a portion of components in my 360 beyond repair.

User Info: garaak

garaak - 7 years ago 0 0