Question from ja70key

Where can i find easy weapons on Fallout 3?

I got fallout 3 for my birth day and i played it but now i am screwed cos I only have a revolver which is in good condition but i only have 13 bullets left, if i try the armory in megaton I get attacked by officer Steel (the floatin robot guy) now I think my only chance is starting the game again but if I get a decent answer I wont have to

Game_Master713 answered:

Pretty much what Nomanisat said, the best way to finding weapons and stuff is to scavenge, looting off of dead bodies and such, stealing (if you want to have bad karma), or trading. And don't worry about that robot guy, after a few days or so you wont get attacked anymore.
0 0

Answers

Nomanisat answered:

try breaking into people's house's and stealing any wepaons there. In megaton, try getting into Lucas Simm's house. Also, look for NPC's fighting, like raiders and wastelanders. Stay out of the fight and scavange corpses.
0 0