Question from flyd51

Has anyone found all the igots on the pitt?

I have found 85 of them.

Answers

statesofeuphria answered:

I have only found 85 as well. Are they only in the scrap yard area?
0 0

G3ARDOG answered:

No they are all over, starting in the first room were the guard makes a mention of the trog above you on the cage. You can only get the ones in there on your way back. You'll see a hole in the side off the cage and theirs a few there.

Also, where you meet the wild men, there a few inside that building.

Also, there are some that are in the power plant that you can only get open after taking the baby.

And finally, there are some really hard ones that seem to require alot of climbing and falling onto roofs on the south part of the map.
0 0

brandongizmo answered:

Yeah i got them all and it was a pain some r in hidden places and across pipes
and you get a cool pwer armor with a skull for a shoulder plate
0 0

brandongizmo answered:

There are none im the power plant there are some though in the supply plant
0 0

chrisyg103 answered:

I got all 100 and it was hard, its stupid where they put some of them, anyways the last 2 rewards are 90 ignots, you get the Perferator, special Infiltrator. At all 100 ignots you get the Tribal Power Armor, it looks exatly like Ashur's Power Armor, but with different stats. In my opinion Tribal is betting than Ashur's armor, but they both look B.A.!!!
0 0

flechetteXXX answered:

Yes. They arnt as hard as youd think. Just keep looking and dont give up. Look in every possible place you can think of even if it takes you some work to get to. The last few I was missing I found in the giant dumpsters. Idk if youve aready looked there. Everywhere else is kinda obvious.
0 0

garaak answered:

Just use the walkthroughs. some of them say where all 100 are.
0 0

TEI90 answered:

All are easy to find if know how and were to look. I got all 100 :) I love the tribal power armor
0 0

Ryan15000 answered:

I found all 100, it was a pain, but somewhat worth it, you get all these cool items and armor, but I only used the slow machine gun for it's accuracy. There is three inside the mill (the area before the scrap yard), loads of them in the scrapyard itself (look everywhere), and some inside the power plant (be careful when exploring without your stuff, you'll run into a bunch of things (not just mutated trops (or whatever their called) and of course Pitt Raiders).
0 0

guitargamer18 answered:

Ive found all 100 i will tell you the place to go to find them its the fallout 3 wiki yes it has its own wiki page type that in on the internet and you will find it also there is a page on that wiki for steel ingots he will tell you every step to take.i gave him a good comment it may take about 2 hours to find them all.hope this helps.
0 0

Blank_Empty answered:

Yes, someone has found all 100 ingots.
0 0

Attacknun answered:

I found 90. Stopped there though because all I wanted was the perferator.
If you want to find them all though, look up Orcidea on youtube. He has guiding vids for everything.
0 0

Is the tech difficulties fixed in The Pitt, & can I keep the items I find in the pitt when I return to the wastes? Answered hoscba
The Pitt??? Answered REfanboy399
The Pitt? Answered GeaRHeaD6565
How do i get to the pitt? Answered mewtwo360
The Pitt Clothes? Answered JungleBoy49