Has anyone found all the igots on the pitt?

1. I have found 85 of them.

User Info: flyd51

flyd51 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I have only found 85 as well. Are they only in the scrap yard area?

User Info: statesofeuphria

statesofeuphria (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. No they are all over, starting in the first room were the guard makes a mention of the trog above you on the cage. You can only get the ones in there on your way back. You'll see a hole in the side off the cage and theirs a few there.

Also, where you meet the wild men, there a few inside that building.

Also, there are some that are in the power plant that you can only get open after taking the baby.

And finally, there are some really hard ones that seem to require alot of climbing and falling onto roofs on the south part of the map.

User Info: G3ARDOG

G3ARDOG - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah i got them all and it was a pain some r in hidden places and across pipes
    and you get a cool pwer armor with a skull for a shoulder plate

User Info: brandongizmo

brandongizmo - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. There are none im the power plant there are some though in the supply plant

User Info: brandongizmo

brandongizmo - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I got all 100 and it was hard, its stupid where they put some of them, anyways the last 2 rewards are 90 ignots, you get the Perferator, special Infiltrator. At all 100 ignots you get the Tribal Power Armor, it looks exatly like Ashur's Power Armor, but with different stats. In my opinion Tribal is betting than Ashur's armor, but they both look B.A.!!!

User Info: chrisyg103

chrisyg103 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Yes. They arnt as hard as youd think. Just keep looking and dont give up. Look in every possible place you can think of even if it takes you some work to get to. The last few I was missing I found in the giant dumpsters. Idk if youve aready looked there. Everywhere else is kinda obvious.

User Info: flechetteXXX

flechetteXXX - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Just use the walkthroughs. some of them say where all 100 are.

User Info: garaak

garaak - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. All are easy to find if know how and were to look. I got all 100 :) I love the tribal power armor

User Info: TEI90

TEI90 - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. I found all 100, it was a pain, but somewhat worth it, you get all these cool items and armor, but I only used the slow machine gun for it's accuracy. There is three inside the mill (the area before the scrap yard), loads of them in the scrapyard itself (look everywhere), and some inside the power plant (be careful when exploring without your stuff, you'll run into a bunch of things (not just mutated trops (or whatever their called) and of course Pitt Raiders).

User Info: Ryan15000

Ryan15000 - 7 years ago 0 0
  10. Ive found all 100 i will tell you the place to go to find them its the fallout 3 wiki yes it has its own wiki page type that in on the internet and you will find it also there is a page on that wiki for steel ingots he will tell you every step to take.i gave him a good comment it may take about 2 hours to find them all.hope this helps.

User Info: guitargamer18

guitargamer18 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. Yes, someone has found all 100 ingots.

User Info: Blank_Empty

Blank_Empty - 6 years ago 0 0
  12. I found 90. Stopped there though because all I wanted was the perferator.
    If you want to find them all though, look up Orcidea on youtube. He has guiding vids for everything.

User Info: Attacknun

Attacknun - 6 years ago 0 0