Where can I find lawnmower blade?

1. I want to make the shishkebab and all im missing is a lawnmower blade. any1 able to provide drections?

User Info: ben_richman

ben_richman - 7 years ago

1. I seem to remember finding my Lawnmower Blade in Minefiled also, so as Hapling said check out the sides of buildings for lawnmowers which you can open.

User Info: Rezkeh

Rezkeh - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Lawnmower blades are found all throughout the game but if i do recall you can find some at minefield, a city you will be givin directions to if you complete the wasteland survival guide quest. there are quite a few lawnmowers outside the houses that you can open and they should be in them, at least for me they were.

User Info: Hapling

Hapling - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. There is also a lawnmower blade in the Arlington Cemetary house in the basement, just as you enter the room on the right.

User Info: Megaton09

Megaton09 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. There's one in the Ranger Compound though if look hard enough you'll find one sooner or later.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0