Question from ben_richman

Where can I find lawnmower blade?

I want to make the shishkebab and all im missing is a lawnmower blade. any1 able to provide drections?

From: Rezkeh 5 years ago

I seem to remember finding my Lawnmower Blade in Minefiled also, so as Hapling said check out the sides of buildings for lawnmowers which you can open.

Lawnmower blades are found all throughout the game but if i do recall you can find some at minefield, a city you will be givin directions to if you complete the wasteland survival guide quest. there are quite a few lawnmowers outside the houses that you can open and they should be in them, at least for me they were.

There is also a lawnmower blade in the Arlington Cemetary house in the basement, just as you enter the room on the right.

There's one in the Ranger Compound though if look hard enough you'll find one sooner or later.