Question from Camaroman2027

How do i use the glitch that lets you equip other headwear with the Winterized T-51b power helmet?

I want to equip ledouxs hockey mask, lucky shades, and the shady hat if possible but the last one not neccasary. I heard this was possible due to a glitch, im jus wondering how it works.

Answers

HydronFlare answered:

The only known way(to my knowledge) to equip more than helmet at a time is by equipping the chinese stealth armor then equipping the wanted headgear and once u have the need headgear equipped u can switch armors if need *note: ur character will look kind of funny with all the headgear equipped
0 0

ThatTwinTom answered:

Hydron is right you can equip almost unlimited amounts of hats to stack bonues with the chinese stealth armour on (i dunno why exactly but sometimes it doesnt let you equip some hats at the same time but if you drop all your hats and then pick em up again it generally works).

Once you have loads of hats equiped just swap the chinese stealth armour for your winter power armour and hey presto. (if you have a power amrour helmet on top you guy will just look like he is wearing power armour)
0 0