My pitt is glitchy, is this happening to anyone else?

1. When i downloaded the pitt, and got to the steelyard it was really glitchy, i need to know this for if i need a newer xbox. Plz help.

User Info: gdwisdabomb

gdwisdabomb - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Did you download the pitt the day it was released?

If you did you may need to download it again because Bathesda had to take it off the marketplace for a couple of days to fix several bugs. I highly doubt it has anything to do with the age of your xbox.

User Info: D_A_R_KPaladin

D_A_R_KPaladin (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If you are talking about one of your feet mising in the pip boy it was like that for me the second i got it as a kid i dont know why but my friend got the same thing and his leg was permanently crippled. But if you are not talking about a missing foot i have no idea sorry.

User Info: gamertilltheend

gamertilltheend - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah its a little glitchy for me too. Mostly when i just move around its a little freezy sometimes, maybe its just not running smoothly off the hard drive.

User Info: WarSensor66

WarSensor66 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. For me when you start to go up above were whats his face is (were u take the cure) i fall through the floor as soon as i get of the stair to go up to the highest point

User Info: epyoncustom5

epyoncustom5 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. i have current issue when im in the steel mill. Its where you get up to the main furnace right after i pass under 3 pipes then straight ahead is a small wooden ramp. there is an area between the 3 pipes and the ramp that looks ok but when i walk forward i fall through the roof and die.

User Info: josegarciajr

josegarciajr - 6 years ago 0 0