Question from CutterCH

When do I get Dogmeat back?

I was in a building with Dogmeat and I told him to go and hunt for ammo because I was low and killed a whole bunch of dudes.
I left the building and found alot of ammo and it has been like a week or two in game time (and real time too for that matter) and he hasn't come back.
Anyone got any answers?

Answers

Dilleux answered:

Try looking just outside of vault 101
0 0

the_corpral answered:

But what if hes not there?
Then what do we do?
0 0

Kinslayer2040 answered:

If you lose dogmeat and he isnt back at vault 101 after a few hours then he is probably dead. and you need the Broken steel expansion to get the Puppies! perk then his puppies will be at vault 101.
1 0

Nexoncraft answered:

If you told dogmeat to stay at volt101 stay there wait for 24 hours then when you see a door to the right side there be a tree and dogmeat should be there if not wait for 24 hr
0 0

Some one killed Dogmeat when i had him can i get him back? Answered jonathanc329
Where are Fawlkes & Dogmeat after "Take It Back?" Open STONECUTTER02
Dogmeat? Answered yamihadeze
HELP! DogMeat?!?! Open themalakian
Help getting dogmeat? Answered ddrmaster69