Where can I find the keys to the boxes for the caravans in caterberry commons?

1. Tell me what to do specifically.

User Info: DosChez

DosChez - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I'm only assuming but seeing as each of the boxes has the name of one of the caravan merchants you would probably have to either pickpocket them or kill them.

User Info: D_A_R_KPaladin

D_A_R_KPaladin (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Try pickpocketing them. I haven't tryed it but i accidentally killed one and got the key.

User Info: everyonesfriend

everyonesfriend - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. You can only get the keys by killing the merchants. Also just so you know the boxes only contain the inventories of that merchant but you can just take the stuff from the brahmin that follow them. I would not recomend killing them as they are much more usefull alive after they have been upgraded.

User Info: DanteDoyle

DanteDoyle - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Kill a caravan merchant, loot the body, key will be in there. Doing this makes you hostile with all caravans and you can never trade with them again. I don't recommend this b/c you can get a lvl 85 (some say its 93, but look at the condition bar, it's 85) repair from Crazy Wolfgang if you fully invest in him. They are also a good source for selling stuff since they usually have lots of caps; and you can buy stuff from them you can then sell to other characters for free form quests (ex: Sugar Bombs to the ghoul in the train station closest to Arafu)

User Info: Satanofall

Satanofall - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You will have to kill the caravaners and take their keys

User Info: Deathray036

Deathray036 - 7 years ago 0 0