Question from krunkdaddy69

Addonsdon'twork?

I downloaded The Pitt and Operation Anchorage. There's supposed to be a radio signal but I didn't get it so I cant play them. What do I do?

riptoad2005 asked for clarification:

The add on s will not appear right away have you tried sleeping for a couple days?
and if not what have you tried so far?

Answers

UESJackBarker answered:

If it dunt work u are either gutted or wat u can do is delete it and re download it, it wont cost u anymore points so u might as well try it
0 0

TheGrimDoogle answered:

Make sure to download the free updates. after downloading Anchorage and The Pitt. While connected to Xbox Live put in the Game disc. Before it gets to the title screen a screen will pop up asking if you want to download a update. select yes and the update will automatically download and install. You now should get notification of the radio signals to start Anchorage and the Pitt.
0 0

Is gallo the peson that help made aids/ hiv? Unanswered jpruane
Fallout 3 dlc help? Unanswered 202357
Intelligence?????? Unanswered Moon83Wolf
Is there a way to keep playing after you beat it? Open DovahLane123