Addonsdon'twork?

1. I downloaded The Pitt and Operation Anchorage. There's supposed to be a radio signal but I didn't get it so I cant play them. What do I do?

User Info: krunkdaddy69

krunkdaddy69 - 7 years ago
    The add on s will not appear right away have you tried sleeping for a couple days?
    and if not what have you tried so far?

User Info: riptoad2005

riptoad2005 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If it dunt work u are either gutted or wat u can do is delete it and re download it, it wont cost u anymore points so u might as well try it

User Info: UESJackBarker

UESJackBarker - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Make sure to download the free updates. after downloading Anchorage and The Pitt. While connected to Xbox Live put in the Game disc. Before it gets to the title screen a screen will pop up asking if you want to download a update. select yes and the update will automatically download and install. You now should get notification of the radio signals to start Anchorage and the Pitt.

User Info: TheGrimDoogle

TheGrimDoogle (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0