Question from xXemo4neverXx

(Spoilers) Help with the Paradise Falls quests?

I'm still on the Strictly Buisness quest, and I've only captured one slave. I want to get the others, but I also want to help those Lamplight kids get out. If I help the children escape, will I be allowed to finish Strictly Buisness?

XxDeadDragonxX answered:

You should be able to as long as no one sees you do it. Just don't make Paradise Falls hostile towards you.

The simplest answer would be to just finish Strictly Business before you help the kids.
4 2

Answers

diablo5843 answered:

Or you can talk to eulogy about the kids and he'll sell them to you for 2000 caps or after a speech challange, it'll come down to 1200 caps, then the kids will be at the front gate and you just let them go free to little lamplight and you will be still welcome in paradise falls to do finish Strictly Buisness.
2 1

ladeereynolds answered:

I spoke to Eulogy and bought the kids, and let them go. And then I went on to do the Strictly Business quest just fine.
0 0

Grandstream answered:

Here's how I did it:
-Start Strictly Business: you'll need to get Sarah Lancaster, Flak, Red, and Arkansas. If you did Moira Brown's Wasteland Survival Guide, chances are you may have axed Arkansas in Minefield when you were exploring it. But fortunately, it won't hurt this quest too much. And you can only obtain one slave at a time.
-Go to Tenpenny Tower (if you did the Power of the Atom quest and chose to nuke Megaton, then just go in normally; otherwise, they'll let you in if you ask nicely). Find Susan Lancaster, use Mesmetron, and put the collar on her. Then get the **** out of there. Get the next collar.
-In Rivet City, Flak can best be captured just after the markets close. He'll work his way into the hallway on his way to his room. Sometimes, he does go down the stairs and hover around by one of the exits. Wait for there to be no guards nearby, then zap him with Mezzy, and collar him. Then, make like Harrison Ford in the Fugitive out of Rivet City. Follow it up with a spectacular dive right into the water from the entrance, then get the next collar.
-Red's the medic in Big Town. She's also one of the captives you have to rescue in Big Trouble in Big Town. So, rescue her (and Shorty if you can or want to). Wait till nightfall, Mezz her, collar her, and then run, but best thing to do is run south since Super Mutants do sometimes patrol the northern area outside of Big Town. Get the collar.
-If the Wasteland Survival Guide is still in motion and the Minefield quest has not been done yet, then go here. Arkansas is holed up in a building laced all around with Frag Mines and with a Sniper Rifle. You can sneak up on him and Mezz him, or you could kill him. I don't know how the quest will operate if Arkansas dies during it, but before it, there won't be any repercussions. And then that's the end of Strictly Business. If you want to doublecross the Slavers, then work your way into the Falls. Go to the back gate and you'll find not only the children that you can help escape (this starts up Escape from Paradise; or if you decided to attack Paradise Falls, there will be a kid waiting near the cars just outside the entrance to the Falls (not where the guard stands watch) and he can start it up for you.), but others you can save too. If you save the kids, they'll sneak out through a drain in their cell. The other adult slaves you can try to save, but the best thing to do is to clear out the path beforehand, commando style. There's also a door where these slaves reside nearby. Go inside, and the 3 (or 4) slaves you turned up will be there; I think when I played through it, Sarah wasn't there, but Red and Flak were. Anyway, escape from Paradise (hah) Falls, and the children will be just outside to thank you.
0 0

vieira10152 answered:

simply put. Yes you can.
0 0

stehlthninjabob answered:

You can buy the kids from Eulogu Jones, just talk to him about it.
0 0

stehlthninjabob answered:

You can buy the kids from Eulogy Jones, just talk to him about it.
0 0

gamefreak3111 answered:

Why does saving the kids not give any good karma? I saved them, and even escorted that "Sticky" kid to Big Town. None of that gave me good karma. Wth?
0 0

xXemo4neverXx answered:

Gamefreak, I guess it's because they're all little shi*s and nobody really wants them back in the world, but saving other human beings... That seems like something that should have a good karma reward. But whatever. >:C
0 0

jackthecracker answered:

Yes, i let the kids out first and finished the other mission laer on
0 0

Paradise Falls Help!?!?! Answered blackfiredrgn
Where is paradise falls? Answered guitarman23
Paradise falls power box? Answered ja70key
Paradise falls question? Answered islandboi409
How do I solve (paradise falls)? Answered wantedman728