Question from Ignition365

Ranger Compound Upper Level?

outside of the reilly ranger compound is a vending machine and stuff on the top level, how do I get there?

Ignition365 provided additional details:

No, it's higher than that, it's one floor above the five amo crates and two first aid boxes.

I've tried the 5mm ammo thing and I just can't stack them without knocking them all over, and as for the barrels I don't know if there is anything I can drag over there that wouldn't take a long time of walking

Answers

metallicaman990 answered:

There should be some stairs to your right just climb those
0 2

TEI90 answered:

Try to find som barrels and stakk em up and climb. it worked for me when i was down in taft funnel in water of life quest.
0 1

diablo5843 answered:

Something you should try is dropping 5mm ammo (minigun ammo) in groups of at least 3 bullets and the ammo drops in a nice square box with happen to stack up really well like lego blocks or oblivion's paint brushes.
0 1

soccerstudx20 answered:

Might have to get your agility higher. ther higher your agility, the higher/further you can jump.
0 1

itwizz answered:

I've tried everything I can think of to get up there and nothing works so unless you have the PC version and glitch your way up it can't be done.
0 0

Getting to the Ranger Compound? Answered hoboking94
Ranger Compound? Answered boredguy9
Theres no one in the ranger compound? Answered birdclawboy
Is there any other WAY to do quest in ranger compound? Answered birdclawboy
Strange voice near ranger compound? Answered bleh32_