Ranger Compound Upper Level?

1. outside of the reilly ranger compound is a vending machine and stuff on the top level, how do I get there?

User Info: Ignition365

Ignition365 - 7 years ago
    No, it's higher than that, it's one floor above the five amo crates and two first aid boxes.

User Info: Ignition365

Ignition365 - 7 years ago
    I've tried the 5mm ammo thing and I just can't stack them without knocking them all over, and as for the barrels I don't know if there is anything I can drag over there that wouldn't take a long time of walking

User Info: Ignition365

Ignition365 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. There should be some stairs to your right just climb those

User Info: metallicaman990

metallicaman990 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Try to find som barrels and stakk em up and climb. it worked for me when i was down in taft funnel in water of life quest.

User Info: TEI90

TEI90 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Something you should try is dropping 5mm ammo (minigun ammo) in groups of at least 3 bullets and the ammo drops in a nice square box with happen to stack up really well like lego blocks or oblivion's paint brushes.

User Info: diablo5843

diablo5843 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Might have to get your agility higher. ther higher your agility, the higher/further you can jump.

User Info: soccerstudx20

soccerstudx20 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. I've tried everything I can think of to get up there and nothing works so unless you have the PC version and glitch your way up it can't be done.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0