Question from nowhere_shop

DLC Broken Steel Cant find Fuse?

(Who Dares Wins Quest) i looked ever where for the fuse for the train to go to the Adams Airforce base ,So confused???

Rezkeh answered:

The way I found the fuse was to kill one of the Robots in one of the rooms next to the train, named 'Presidential Metro Sential Unit' as the optional objective to clear the security breach in the Presidential Metro would not complete. Beware that killing this robot will cause all other robots in the vicinity to become hostile.
3 0

Answers

brandongizmo answered:

You have to help the mainframe margot seal the breach and then after that u go to the train and she will have it started up
0 2

boscoJHC answered:

the mainframe no longer wants to talk to me and i am VERY sure i killed everything in the area. why is the alarm still going off and the power still not turned on? I am about to sell this game, im so frustrated with this crap.
0 2

Parallel_Raven answered:

Personally i got annoyed with trying to clear the area seeing as it was alreayd clear and glitched, what i did was start taking down the sentry bots. if you have the Chinese Stealth Suit use that and a melee to go unnoticed and the fuse will be on a sentry...i think it mgiht be the giant sentry.
0 0