Question from TehIzzeh

Followers after The Pitt?

Before The Pitt, I had both Fawkes and Star Paladin Cross as followers, and now I can only have one of them, is there some way I can remedy this and get both again?
Thanks

Ur game just glitch before the Pitt u can only have dogmeat and someone else as a follower.

don't listen to Mikecall he doesn't seem to know about the 2 different Multi Follower glitches. the first being getting any of other followers before Fawkes and then getting Fawkes. Sadly the Fawkes glitch only works once per follower. the alternative and (more complected) method can be found at this link. using this glitch guide you can get ALL the Followers at the same time and it works after pitt as well. www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=939933&topic=48836865

Hope This Helps

I'm afraid not you can have as many follower as you want in the wasteland....... but if you go to The Pitt, Point Lookout or Zeta, you will lose the ability to get more than one official followers and will only be able to pick one.