Cant find any caravan traders?

1. Well i found doc hoff but he just stays in paridise falls i know there still alive cuz i can invest in them still....help me!!!!!

User Info: 1982blacksheep

1982blacksheep - 7 years ago
    I found them all there all stuck in differnt locations...must be a glitch....

User Info: 1982blacksheep

1982blacksheep - 7 years ago

1. If you travel to canterbury commons and speak with Uncle Roe about "organizing the caravans" they will all stop at the circle in front of Canterbury Commons. In addition you can (if you so choose) invest in their inventory to increase the quantity and quality of the goods that each carry. Also be mindful not to kill these folks if you wish to utilize their services

User Info: Keld4000

Keld4000 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Fast travel to rivet city, and then wait. They all pass through there.

User Info: bududubdubdubs

bududubdubdubs - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. Stay in canterbury commons and wait out by the traffic circle. The thing I do because I only ever invest in one of them (lucky harith, best one I might add) is keep waiting at 8 AM and 8 PM. Not sure why this works but it never takes more than a couple times to do it and they all cycle through.

User Info: Bacardi152

Bacardi152 - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. Wait Outside Megaton, they all turn up eventually.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0