Is there a way to change your tag skills and perks?

1. I really think I picked the wrong tag skills and perks now that I have read more about the game. I picked the experience perk which is a complete waste and I really want to pick something useful.

User Info: Dcaptain23

Dcaptain23 - 7 years ago

1. The only way to "unpick" a perk is to reload a save file from before you leveled up. You can't repick your tagged skills, you can however use the Tag! perk to pick a fourth one.

User Info: Swirly826

Swirly826 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can't remove a perk once you picked it.

User Info: XxDeadDragonxX

XxDeadDragonxX - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. You cant change your perks or tags so i recommend you should maybe just start over.

User Info: gamerdj1210

gamerdj1210 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. There isn't a way to change the tag skills but there is a perk that lets you tag a fourth one

User Info: cheatmaster49

cheatmaster49 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. No. You can not change any perk or tag skill.

User Info: BRANTLY_75

BRANTLY_75 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Other than the moment right before you exit the vault, there is absolutely no way to change your tags, perks or skills. I'm sorry, but if you wish to change them you're gonna have to start over.

User Info: Cyberslam8

Cyberslam8 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Ok the only way to change a Tag skill Is to get the tag perk and special is to get special traning perkhope it helped:)

User Info: captinkickass

captinkickass - 4 years ago 0 0