Question from Dcaptain23

Is there a way to change your tag skills and perks?

I really think I picked the wrong tag skills and perks now that I have read more about the game. I picked the experience perk which is a complete waste and I really want to pick something useful.

Answers

XxDeadDragonxX answered:

You can't remove a perk once you picked it.
1 1

Swirly826 answered:

The only way to "unpick" a perk is to reload a save file from before you leveled up. You can't repick your tagged skills, you can however use the Tag! perk to pick a fourth one.
1 0

gamerdj1210 answered:

You cant change your perks or tags so i recommend you should maybe just start over.
1 1

cheatmaster49 answered:

There isn't a way to change the tag skills but there is a perk that lets you tag a fourth one
0 0

BRANTLY_75 answered:

No. You can not change any perk or tag skill.
0 0

Cyberslam8 answered:

Other than the moment right before you exit the vault, there is absolutely no way to change your tags, perks or skills. I'm sorry, but if you wish to change them you're gonna have to start over.
0 0

captinkickass answered:

Ok the only way to change a Tag skill Is to get the tag perk and special is to get special traning perkhope it helped:)
0 0

How do you get perks? Answered lolo9090
Can i get more perks after 20? Answered ResidentEvil4ek
At lvl 30 and some perks still greyed out. Help?! Answered Nokknokk
Perks not saving? Answered Androz777
Where are my level 20 perks? Answered fgh12345