Question from xXemo4neverXx

What is the fastest and easiest way to get to Rivet City?

I've avoided that place for so long, but now all of my quests are telling me to go there. I would feel like a jerk if I switched to Very Easy, and I don't really want to swim there. Anyone want to help me out?

xXemo4neverXx provided additional details:

I decided to go through the Metro, it was easier than I expected. XD
There were two Super Mutants, a fair amount of raiders, four or five dogs, a bad Protectron(I turned him on, though... I thought he would help me, all he did was stand there. Then I closed a door and he got pissed.), two or three Turrets, and when I got out I was attacked by the Regulators, but they weren't too bad. There were also a lot of Ferals, but I had the mask, so no problem. I think that was it, aside from a few mines.
I started in the Collapsed Car Tunnel and worked my way towards Anacostia, for those who care.

Thanks for the help, sorry I'm stupid. XD

Nomanisat answered:

The easiest way is to get into the Metro system and go to a station called Anacostia. Rivet City is like 3 steps from the exit. Anacostia is marked on all the maps you see in the Metro, so it should be fairly easy to find.
0 0

Answers

Chain_Gangsta1 answered:

Well, I play this game on the easiest (for the achievements) ;) but then will go back and play and harder (if I get around to it) anyway, what I did is I teleported to the closest marked area on my map, that was closest to rivet city and I just ran, straight through, (avoiding any giant mutants, and water) :)

I hope this helped.
0 0

How do I enslave Flak from Rivet City without turning the city hostile? Answered Fatal_DMG
Eay way to Rivet City? Answered boi2251995
Rivet City? Answered 60secondAssasin
Rivet city? Bug? Answered welks_2006
How do i get into rivet city? Answered robbert802