Question from andy170886

Can i do the anchorage quest at start of game?

I've just bought an xbox 360 and fallout 3 and my friend said about the broken steel and anchorage dlc's which i downloaded aswell,
i know i can't do broken steel yet but can i do the anchorage one.

Answers

EvilDeanius answered:

Yes, Operation: Anchorage is availible the moment you leave Vault 101.
1 0

statesofeuphria answered:

The Pitt as well.
1 0

itwizz answered:

To avoid the radio glitch Do The Pitt 1st and make sure your at least a level 8 before starting or you will have a hard time doing it.
0 1

neio119 answered:

Yes, you can. I baught the Fo3 Game of the Year version just for O:A. Right after I got out of Megaton (I was learning and practicing in there) I headed into the DC ruins. (The ammo I got from the Super Muntants in the Outcast Outpost helped me through the game). After I found my way through the ruins, I did the quest and got Power Armor training before I even finished the first quest outside of the Vault! The weapons and ammo from the armory are very helpful FYI.
0 0